The Breast Health Center, a state-of-the-art 8,000-square foot facility, provides exceptional preventive care and rapid diagnostic services to help women who are diagnosed with breast cancer move quickly from testing to treatment and recovery.
- State-of-the-art digital mammography, providing fast, detailed images of the breast
- Breast ultrasounds for further evaluation of breast abnormalities
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies and stereotactic biopsies to promptly evaluate masses and other abnormalities
- Advanced breast imaging capabilities available at University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro's main campus in Plainsboro, including state-of-the-art 3.0T MRI and MRI breast biopsy services
- 1.5T MRI available on the East Windsor campus
- Coordination of follow-up consultations for surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, plastic surgery or other specialized breast-related care
- The CINJ LIFE Center at UMCPP Breast Health Center, providing genetic counseling, risk assessment, and genetic testing (as indicated) for individuals who are concerned about their risk to develop cancer.
Other service providers with offices at the Breast Health Center include:
For more information or to make an appointment, call 1.609.688.2700. For our location and hours of operation, click here.