At the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro Breast Health Center, our entire approach to care has been designed with your needs in mind. A state-of-the-art facility, the Breast Health Center offers:
- Outstanding clinical care under the medical direction of a board certified, fellowship trained breast surgeon
- Sophisticated breast care technologies, including digital mammography
- Access to certified breast health navigators
- Genetic counseling and testing services, available through the Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ) LIFE Center at UMCPP Breast Health Center
- Breast health education and support services
- Comfortable, spa-like environment
- Convenient location and flexible scheduling
When you need additional diagnostic testing, we will do everything we can to schedule your tests right away.
A Center of Excellence
University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro has earned national accreditation recognizing the excellence of its
full spectrum of breast care, from preventive services such as
mammography to the most advanced cancer treatments.
The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program
administered by the American College of Surgeons, awarded the
three-year full accreditation to the breast care services provided at
UMCPP and the UMCPP Breast Health Center in East Windsor.
UMCPP Breast Health Center is one of only about five percent of breast imaging facilities nationwide to
have been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology,
signifying that UMCPP meets the highest standards of the radiology profession.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 1.609.688.2700. For our location and hours of operation, click here.