Inpatient Services: Princeton
Princeton House Behavioral Health Inpatient facility in Princeton provides medical detoxification and inpatient addiction recovery services to young men and women between the ages of 18 and mid-20s. These intensive, short-term treatment services are designed for those who are chemically dependent and require treatment within a 24-hour, inpatient substance abuse treatment setting. The program also serves individuals with some mental health problems co-occurring with a primary addiction.
Outpatient Services: Princeton, North Brunswick, Hamilton and Moorestown
The Young Adult Program offers Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient services to young men and women ages 18 through mid-20's who are coping with mental health and/or substance abuse problems that are negatively affecting their sense of well-being and overall functioning. Adults in the Partial Hospital Program attend six hours per day (9:30am - 3:30pm) four/five days per week. Adults in the Intensive Outpatient Program attend three hours per day (9:30am - 12:30pm) three days per week. Transportation is available within defined areas.
The Young Adult Programs feature:
- A curriculum that focuses on age-appropriate topics for young men and women between the ages of 18 and mid-20s
- Individualized personal assessment to avoid future relapse
- Groups specializing in topics such as school, work, relationships, substance abuse and other issues facing young adults today
Treatment modalities include:
- Group therapy that includes coping and life skills training, and creative arts therapy
- Individual sessions when indicated
- Family involvement including individual and multi-family educational groups
- Medication monitoring individually with a psychiatrist and in group with a registered nurse, RN