Advanced Solutions for Children
The Children's Program offers Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Services to children ages 6-12 with significant emotional and behavioral problems that interfere with functioning at school and home. The program provides help for children with impulse control problems, depression, and aggressive or self-destructive behavior.
Children can attend the full day program 9:30am - 3:30pm five days per week or the half-day program 12:30pm - 3:30pm three days per week. Program placement is based on each child's individual needs. Transportation is available within defined areas.
- Improve self-control and coping ability
- Positive expression of emotions
- Healthier school and home functioning
- Improved self-esteem
- Comprehensive evaluation and medical management by Board Certified Child Psychiatrist
- Licensed Master's level Clinicians and Registered Nurses
- Age-appropriate therapeutic interventions
- Patient and family-centered treatment approach with family therapy throughout treatment
- Consistent collaboration and communication with schools and other support services
- Two (2) hours of academic instruction by certified teachers (full-day program only)