Thank you for your interest in Princeton House Behavioral Health! We provide a range of inpatient and outpatient services at our five locations in Princeton, Hamilton, North Brunswick and Cherry Hill. The majority of our treatment is provided in a group format, although there may be some opportunity to participate in individual and family sessions as well. Practicum opportunities are offered based on the availability of supervision and goodness-of-fit between the student and the program. Preference will be given to advanced graduate students with experience in direct service delivery.
Descriptions of our programs, minimum requirements and instructions for applying can be found by clicking on the site links to the left of this page.
Should you be chosen for a practicum position, the following would be required:
- An affiliation agreement between Princeton House and your academic program. This must be completed before your practicum starts.
- A criminal background check conducted by our Human Resources Department
- Proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 annual aggregate)
- Proof of immunity to, Rubella, Rubeola and Varicella
- Proof of a negative, 2-Step PPD (TB Test) within the past year
- Negative results on a urine drug screen administered by our Occupational Medicine staff
Thanks again for your interest. Please contact me with any questions.
Jonathan Krejci, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Programs, Training and Research
Princeton House Behavioral Health