As a part of its ongoing commitment to training and professional development, Princeton House Behavioral Health offers a Doctoral Psychology Internship Program to qualified candidates from clinical and counseling doctoral programs. Our program is accredited by the American Psychological Association. Information about accreditation can be obtained by contacting APA's Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation, 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242, 202-336-5979.
Distinctive features of this internship include:
- Intensive individual and group supervision.
- Alll interns receive experience with women's issues through the Women's Program or the Center for Eating Disorders Care.
- All interns receive significant training in Motivational Interviewing through weekly group supervision with the Training Director.
- Interns in the Women's Program receive significant training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- All interns attend the Evidence-Based Practices Journal Club, which focuses on issues and controversies surrounding EBPs.