The SAGE Program offers comprehensive treatment to girls ages 13 to 18 who are suffering from both mood and behavioral issues. SAGE offers a supportive and safe environment for girls to explore developmental issues unique to young women as they transition into young adulthood.
Program goals include:
- Reducing symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, and the full spectrum of traumatic disorders
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills training and structure to reduce self-injurious behavior and to increase the ability to manage emotions
- Psychoeducation on issues related to body image, relationships, substance abuse, and disordered eating patterns
- Developing healthy communication skills and positive self-esteem
- Support and education for families in a weekly psychoeducation group
To view frequently asked questions (FAQ) about this program, please click here.