Older Adult Program: Senior Link
The Senior Link Program offers Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Services to older adults who are experiencing mental health issues which have an impact on their sense of well-being and overall functioning. Program hours vary depending on patient need. Seniors in the Partial Hospital Program attend six hours per day (9:30 am to 3:30 pm) four/ five days per week. Seniors in the Intensive Outpatient Program attend three hours per day (9:30am to 12:30pm) four/ five days per week. Transportation is available within defined areas.
- Reduce feelings of depression and anxiety
- Strengthen connections and community support
- Improve coping with issues and challenges with this phase of life, including physical illness, grief and loss
- Increase sense of control in one's life
- Comprehensive evaluation by board certified geriatric psychiatrist
- Group and Individual counseling
- Coping and life skills training
- Family therapy and education
- Education about maintaining physical and emotional health
Click here to review a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Outpatient Programs for Older Adults.