Adult Psychiatric Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient
The Adult Psychiatric Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient programs are designed to meet the unique needs of adults who are suffering from depression, anxiety, or other psychiatric problem that have a significant impact upon work, family life or sense of personal well-being. Adults in the Partial Hospital Program attend six hours per day (9:30am - 3:30pm) four/five days per week. Adults in the Intensive Outpatient Program attend three hours per day (9:30am - 12:30pm) three days per week. Transportation is available within defined areas.
Princeton House offers programming to meet individual need
- Adult Psychiatric Program: Specialized programming to meet the needs of patients with short-term, acute symptoms
- Gateway Program: Designed to assist patients with longer-term, more chronic psychiatric problems.
- Stabilize psychiatric symptoms and behaviors
- Improve stress management and coping skills
- Return patients to healthy, productive lives
- Comprehensive medical management by Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Family Support and Education
- Group Psychotherapy, Psycho-Education and Expressive Group therapies
Click here to review a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Outpatient Programs for Adults .