Princeton House Behavioral Health offers a full range of Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Services for children, adolescents, and adults who are experiencing significant mental health problems, struggling with substance abuse or both.
Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Programs offer a level of care which falls between Inpatient and Traditional Outpatient treatment. Offices are conveniently located in Princeton/Adults, Princeton/Women , North Brunswick, Hamilton and Moorestown.
Princeton House offers specialized programming which is specifically designed to meet the unique developmental, diagnostic, and gender-related needs of men, women, adolescents and children.
Features of Outpatient Programs:
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Master's level Social Workers, Therapists and Addiction Counselors
- Individual, personalized treatment planning
- Group Psychotherapy, Art and Movement therapies, Psycho-education groups
- Family involvement and support
- Coordination of care with ancillary providers, schools and other agencies
- Evidence-based interventions which maximize treatment outcomes
- Assessment of treatment outcomes to improve program performance
- Assessment of patient satisfaction to improve customer service
The following services are available:
For outpatient admission tips, click here .