First Responder Treatment Services provides a full continuum of inpatient addiction and psychological specialty services within a confidential setting for law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, and military veterans/personnel. We are an acute care facility with medical and psychiatric services specifically designed to treat PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and chronic and acute trauma associated with critical incidents that First Responders confront in the performance of their work.
Each First Responder’s care includes:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Assessment and treatment of co-existing medical and psychiatric conditions
- Individualized treatment plan
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy and psychoeducation
- Evidence-based practices integrated with traditional 12-step recovery-based programming
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week nursing coverage
- Psychotropic medication management, as needed
- Nutritional counseling
- Expressive therapies (art, music, and movement)
- Fitness gym
Dr. Michael Bizzarro
Army veteran and former police officer Michael Bizzarro, PhD, LCSW, plays an active role in each First Responder’s admission and treatment.
Click here to review a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our First Responder Treatment Services.