Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center is a medically based center designed to help people of all ages and levels of fitness achieve their health and wellness goals comfortably and safely. This amazing 50,000 square foot facility is staffed and equipped to suit the individual needs of virtually every member.
The center offers the latest fitness equipment, group exercise classes, pools, complimentary on-site childcare and luxurious amenities, including spa services. Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center is guided by a Medical Advisory Board, integrating the exceptional medical care provided by University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro with the programming available at the center.
- Highly personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments, available nutritional counseling and personal training
- On-site nurses, exercise physiologists and certified fitness instructors
- Strength training, youth programs and group classes in popular and effective forms of exercise, including yoga, pilates and zumba
- Comfortable, safe and supportive environment, especially for those with chronic health conditions
- First-class rehabilitation services
- Full spectrum of health awareness programming for the community conducted by the medical experts from University Medical Center at Princeton
For more information, call:
Plainsboro location, 609.799.7777
Princeton location, 609.683.7888