Princeton HealthCare System is proud to be among the most comprehensive healthcare systems in New Jersey. Our full continuum of care includes acute care hospital services, behavioral healthcare, acute rehabilitation, skilled nursing, home care, hospice care, ambulatory surgery, and fitness and wellness services.
Each unit of Princeton HealthCare System is equipped with advanced diagnostic and treatment tools to provide you with convenient access to state-of-the-art healthcare. We are committed to providing exceptional clinical care delivered by physicians with sterling credentials and a strong commitment to each patient. They work closely with a team of skilled nurses and other healthcare professionals who are also committed to your care, comfort and safety. Ninety-nine percent of the physicians in our comprehensive system of caring have achieved board certification – the hallmark of professional excellence.
To further improve the health of the communities we serve, Princeton HealthCare System offers comprehensive health education, screenings and support services through our Community Education & Outreach Program.
This web site has been designed to help you locate and use the many healthcare resources that are available to you through Princeton HealthCare System.
- Please use the System Units & Programs drop down menu at the top left to view information about a specific unit or program of Princeton HealthCare System.
- The Clinical Programs & Services drop down menu provides quick access to information about University Medical Center at Princeton.
- If you would like assistance with finding a physician, click on the Find a Physician bar to access our online physician search tool or call 1.888.PHCS4YOU to speak with a call advisor.
- To view and register for upcoming health programs, screenings, support group meetings and other events, visit the online Community Education calendar by clicking on Event Registration above.
- Utilize the navigation bar to the left to access other helpful PHCS information, such as information about volunteering.
- Complete the Contact Form to request copies of publications or send us your comments about ways we can better serve you.
Thank you for your interest in Princeton HealthCare System.