Princeton HealthCare System is proud to be among the most comprehensive
healthcare systems in New Jersey. Our full continuum of care includes
acute care hospital services, behavioral healthcare, acute
rehabilitation, home care, hospice care, ambulatory
surgery, and fitness and wellness services.
Each unit of Princeton HealthCare System is equipped with advanced
diagnostic and treatment tools to provide you with convenient access to
state-of-the-art healthcare. We are committed to providing exceptional
clinical care delivered by physicians with sterling credentials and a
strong commitment to each patient. They work closely with a team of
skilled nurses and other healthcare professionals who are also committed
to your care, comfort and safety. Ninety-nine percent of the physicians
in our comprehensive system of caring have achieved board certification
– the hallmark of professional excellence.
To further improve the health of the communities we serve, Princeton
HealthCare System offers comprehensive health education, screenings and
support services through our Community Education & Outreach Program.
This web site has been designed to help you locate and use the many
healthcare resources that are available to you through Princeton
- Please use the What We Do drop down menu at the top left to view information about a specific unit or program of Princeton HealthCare System.
- The Clinical Programs & Services drop-down menu (bottom left) provides quick access to information about University Medical Center at Princeton.
- If you would like assistance with finding a physician, click on the Find a Physician bar to access our online physician search tool or call 1.888.PHCS4YOU to speak with a call advisor.
- To view and register for upcoming health programs, screenings,
support group meetings and other events, visit the online Community
Education calendar by clicking on Community Events above.
- Utilize the drop-down menus above to access other helpful PHCS information.
- Complete the Contact PHCS form to request copies of publications or send us your comments about ways we can better serve you.
Thank you for your interest in Princeton HealthCare System.